The 15 Best 2 Player Switch Games
The 15 Best 2 Player Switch Games
The 15 Best 2 Player Switch Games
Kirby and the Forgotten Land – Nintendo Switch
- Inhale real-world objects and transform using Mouthful Mode—swallowing a vending machine will allow you to shoot out cans
- Bring along a second player to control Bandana Waddle Dee and take on the forgotten world together
- Copy enemies’ abilities like the new Drill and Ranger and use them to attack and explore. They can even be evolved to become stronger!
- Explore a mysterious world with abandoned structures, remnants of a past civilization
- Join Kirby in an unforgettable journey on a delightful 3D platforming adventure
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – Nintendo Switch
- Challenge others anytime, anywhere, whether you’re on the couch or on the go
- Fight faster and smarter with new and returning techniques, like the perfect shield and directional air dodge
- New stages and fighters are joined by the combined rosters of every past Super Smash Bros. Game
- Play any way you want—locally, online, in TV mode, Tabletop mode, Handheld mode, or even with GameCube Controllers
- Face off in 2-4 player battles, or play against the computer
Pokémon Legends: Arceus – Nintendo Switch
- Unleash moves in the speedy agile style or the powerful strong style in battles
- Learn about the Mythical Pokémon Arceus, the key to this mysterious tale
- Travel to the Hisui region—the Sinnoh of old—and build the region’s first Pokédex
- Study Pokémon behaviors, sneak up on them, and toss a well-aimed Poké Ball to catch them
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin – Nintendo Switch
- Make use of Assorted monster Hunter weapons to target monsters’ Weak points, employ powerful skills to control the flow of battle, and unleash devastating kinship attacks with your monstie.
- Team up with familiar creatures from the Monster Hunter universe and a charming Crew of companions for an emotional and expansive journey.
- Create your own unique character, and use the power of your kinship Stone to live in Harmony with the monsters others fear.
- Join up with friends for tag-team multiplayer battles and exploration.
- Collect and hatch Eggs to build a party of monsters with specific abilities and strengths, train them to become unique and powerful companions, and craft new weapons and armor
Carnival Games Nintendo Switch
- A Multiplayer Party: Bring your family and friends in on the fun for a true Carnival Games Party
- Carnival Games Everywhere: With Nintendo Switch, Carnival Games is a game for everyone and for everywhere
- Play, win, get rewards: Play games, win tickets, and trade them in for new outfits for your carnival guest characters. Dress them up to match Your style or be as wild as you can with wacky headgear, shirts and bottoms.
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Cartoon Violence
Unravel 2 (Nintendo Switch)
- Create relationships with other Yarnys in local co-op or as a single player
- Chase the spark of adventure through stunning landscapes to watch your surroundings blossom with new life
- Foster friendship and support as you solve challenges together
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – Nintendo Switch
- Younger and less-experienced players will love playing as Toadette, who is brand new to both games, and Nabbit, who was formerly only playable in New Super Luigi U. Both characters offer extra assistance during play.
- Features a wealth of help features, like a Hints gallery, reference videos, and a Super Guide in New Super Mario Bros. U that can complete levels for you if they’re giving you trouble.
- Multiplayer sessions are even more fun, frantic, and exciting thanks to entertaining character interactions. Need a boost. Try jumping off a teammate’s head or getting a teammate to throw you
- Three additional modes—Boost Rush, Challenges, and Coin Battle—mix up gameplay and add replayability, while also upping the difficulty for players who want to try something harder. Players can use their Mii characters in these modes
- A variety of playable characters are available, some with unique attributes that affect gameplay and platforming physics.
Nintendo Super Mario Party (nintendo Switch), 1 Pound
- Ergonomic polymer, three-rivet handle is perfectly bonded to the full tang
- Special formula high carbon no stain steel
- Ice-hardened friodur blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer
Nintendo Joy-Con (L/R) – Neon Pink / Neon Green
- 2 Joy Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as 1 game controller when attached to the Joy Con grip
- Travel across vast fields, through forests, and to mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the kingdom of Hyrule In this stunning Open Air Adventure. Number of Players: 1 player
- Each Joy Con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller, and each includes an accelerometer and gyro sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible
Overcooked! 2 – Nintendo Switch
- Online/local multiplayer madness- you’ll need to work together to get the highest score in chaotic local and online multiplayer
- Whet your appetite! cook up a range of new recipes including sushi, cakes, burgers and Pizzas
- Feast your eyes on this- cook in new kitchens ranging from sushi Restaurant, magic schools and mines!
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Suitable_for_all_users
- Romaine calm! travel through teleporters, across moving platforms and save time by throwing ingredients across dynamic kitchens that shift and evolve
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy – Nintendo Switch Standard Edition
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back;ESRB Age Rating: Everyone 10+; Genre: Action and Adventure
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Cartoon violence, comic mischief
- Crash bandicoot warped
Just Dance 2022 – Nintendo Switch
- Just Dance Standard Edition includes a 1-month free trial of Just Dance Unlimited!
- Exercise while having fun and start your own your routine with Just Dance Unlimited Sweat mode.
- Engage the little ones with eight kid-friendly songs and choreographies with Kids mode.
- Team up with your dance-on-demand streaming service!
Luigi’s Mansion 3 – Nintendo Switch
- Utilize the functions of the all-new Poltergust G-00: Pummel ghosts with a Slam, break through defenses with the Suction Shot, and blow back groups with a Burst
- Catch ghosts and solve puzzles to rescue Mario and friends in the Last Resort hotel; Each floor of this towering hotel is themed, from the décor to the puzzles to the boss
- Luigi can call upon and control Gooigi, his all-green doppelganger, who can do what Luigi can’t; Gooigi can slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and help Luigi overcomes obstacles
- Up to 8 players can work together to ascend the Scarescaper via local wireless or online; It’s Team Luigi vs. Team Gooigi in a mini-game battle to see which is the ultimate team of ghost hunters
- Change between Luigi and Gooigi in single player, or let a friend play as Google for 2-player co-op
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Nintendo Switch
- Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track of the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return
- Plus, the Inklings appear at all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.
- Players can choose a new Smart Steering feature which makes driving and staying on the track easy for novice players and kids even at 200cc
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere. Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode for new and returning battle courses
Gigantosaurus The Game for Nintendo Switch – Nintendo Switch
- Dino racing – Hop in your race Kart for a Super rally to reach the next adventure zone and find out who’s the fastest dinosaur
- Be a fearless leader- join dino buddies rocky, tiny, mazu and bill on a daring quest to help gigantic and Escape Extinction
- Team up – you and up to 3 friends can control your favorite dino and create co-operative adventures together