The 15 Best Games For Large Groups
The 15 Best Games For Large Groups
The 15 Best Games For Large Groups
Herd Mentality: The Udderly Hilarious Party Game | Fun for The Whole Family
- LET CATTLE COMMENCE! If your answer is the odd one out, you’ll be given the dreaded Pink Cow and you’ll have no chance of winning… until you can moo-ve it on to someone else.
- SAME GAME, LESS PACKAGING: We also plant a tree for every game sold. Herd Mentality is great for ages 10+, 4-20 players and games last 20 minutes
- WANNA JOIN THE HERD? Flip over a question, grab a pencil and follow the crowd in this family strategy board game.
- WHATEVER YOU DO, DON’T STAND OUT: This is a Social Deduction game to put all the others out to pasture.
- WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE ROBOT ARMS OR ROBOT LEGS? Don’t know the answer? Try to figure out what everyone else would write! If your answer is in the majority, you win cows.
Hygge Games …I should have known that! Trivia Game Green
- An addictively entertaining trivia game where it will only be a matter of time before you hear yourself sayâ€¦ ahhh!… I should have known that!
- Players 2+ / age 14+ / box size 5.7 x 5.7 x 1.8 inches
- In contrast to traditional trivia formats, you don’t receive points for answering questions correctly. Instead, points are subtracted for every incorrect answer!
- Contains 110 cards with more than 400 questions about things that you should know
- Is starboard on the left or right side of a boat? How do you say â€œjapanâ€ in japanese? Is a penguin a bird? How long did sleeping beauty actually sleep?
Hygge Games Who in The Room? Party Gamef Yellow
- This game has more than 300 laugh-out-loud, unexpected, and personal questions that all start with the phrase who in the room?
- Package Weight : 0.272 kilograms
- Age 17+/ players 4+
- Package Dimensions: 4.572 L x 14.732H x14.224W(centimeters)
CONFIDENT? Board Game | Great Group Party Game for Family Game Night | Trivia with a Twist for Adults, Kids & Teens | Ages 8+ | 2-30 Players | Average Playtime 30 Minutes | Made by Confident Games
- FAMILY & ADULT PARTY GAME: In this hit trivia game you answer entertaining questions with a RANGE. The smaller your range, the more points you score. Everyone stands a chance but are you CONFIDENT enough to win?
- LOVED BY ALL AGES: A family favorite for 2-30 players. Suggested for ages 12+ and can be adapted for children as young as 8 if you play in teams and pick suitable questions. Quick to learn, 30 minutes to play.
- EASY TO LEARN: Simply read a question, guess a range and reveal your answers. The game’s addictively simple concept allows you to play straight away. Unlike other trivia games, no knowledge is required – anyone can win!
- A HUGE HIT EVERY TIME: This award-winning board game is the go-to family party game that kids and adults will want to play again and again. Every family needs CONFIDENT? in their games cupboard.
- TRIVIA WITH A TWIST: How many episodes of Friends are there? How long do couples date before getting engaged? A wide variety of quirky questions get you chatting, hilarious guesses get you all laughing!
Off Topic Adult Party Game – Fun Board and Card Game for Group Game Night
- Creativity Rules: Off Topic is a fun board game that gets the brain juices flowin’ and stirs up some hilarious conversations during friends and family game night.
- What’s In The Box?! Each game box comes with everything you need for endless rounds of fun: a 20-sided die, 16 game cards, 8 white boards, 10 dry erase markers, and a 2 minute sand timer.
- Fast Paced Fun: The perfect party game for adults to play with 2-8 players. The best game for those with short attentions spans, (read: everyone) the pace is quick, the rules are simple, and games can be as brief as 30 minutes, or as fun as 90 minutes!
- Defend Your Answers: Coming up with answers is only part of the game. Debating answers with your friends and family is where the real fun happens!
- How To Play: Draw a card to set the topics, and roll the die to set the letter that your responses must begin with. Flip the sand timer and you’re off! Race against time to write down answers for each topic that begin with the letter rolled.
The Awkward Storyteller, Party Game That Involves Everyone in Fun, Laughter, and Creative Story-Telling, for 4-11 Players, Ages 16+
- EVERYONE was able to join in and the hilarious stories brought us to tears from laughing so hard! (Sara Koch) – PURCHASED the game for the “kids” (16-23 year olds). From 2 rooms away we could hear them all laughing out loud. (Jane Markkanen) – THIS is one of the BEST games I’ve played in a very long time. My 3 daughters ages 13-18 and my husband and I all love this game! (NavyChiefWife).
- GAMEPLAY OVERVIEW: The game begins when a player (the Storyteller) selects a story card and reads out the caption on it, which will be the first line of a story that has yet to be created. The other players then ask the Storyteller questions from their cards and the Storyteller begins to build their story. The Storyteller must then develop their unique story using a specific word on another player’s card, or the sentence must begin with the letter featured on the other player’s card.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE: The game that makes you an hilarious storyteller. Played by young or old, families, small or big groups. A game that makes you think and be creative.
- STRAIGHTFORWARD PARTY GAME: For 4 to 11 players ages 16 and up. The format is certain to get participants smiling, interacting and thinking up original twists and plot lines for their story!
- GAME CONTENTS: Contains 182 cards (121 questions cards, 50 story cards, 11 challenge cards), 1 hourglass timer and instruction sheet.
USAopoly Telestrations Party Pack 12 Player | 600 New Phrases to Sketch | Family Board Game | A Fun Family Game for Kids and Adults | Family Game Night Just Got Better | Telephone Game Sketched Out, Multi-colored
- More books, more players, more laughs. Ages : 12+, 4-12 Players
- No Drawing Skills Required; Stick figures & sense of humor welcome
- Perfect for bigger parties, family reunions or to entertain a crowd; LOL fun for everyone!
- Over 2,000 words, 12 erasable sketch books, 12 dry erase markers, 12 clean-up cloths
- Award Winning Party Game – great ice breaker
Trophies Card Game – Quick and Simple Word Party Game for 2-30 Players
- TROPHY PRIZE: The player with the most trophies wins and gets to hoist the included little metal trophy high above their head while the person who “tried their best” gets a participation trophy.
- WORD GAME: In the game of Trophies, the judge reads a topic and shows the group a random letter. Win a trophy card by being the first to say a word that matches the topic and letter.
- DETAILS: Play this 5-15 minute long game with 2-30 players ages 8 years old and up. Trophies includes 70 unique trophy cards, 350 topics, and a teeny-tiny metal trophy for the winner.
- A GAME FOR THURSDAYS: Save games with long explanations for the weekend. Instead, play Trophies, a game so simple and fun that it only takes seconds to learn how to play.
- FUN FOR FAMILIES: Boys and girls love playing this quick and easy game for family and friends. It’s the perfect entertainment for kids, teens, and adults at game nights and parties.
Urban Trivia Game – Black Trivia Card Game for The Culture! Fun Trivia on Black TV, Movies, Music, Sports, & Growing Up Black! Great Trivia for Adult Game Nights and Family Gatherings.
- Play Individually or Teams
- All Questions Are Multiple Choice
- Take Score or Shots
- 16 Answer Cards
- Safe for Families & Work
- 76 High Quality Trivia Cards Of The Culture
It’s in The Bag! | The Ultimate Family Party Game for Game Night! – A Mashup of Charades Family Games for Kids and Adults & 25 Words or Less Card Games – Board Games for Family Night with Kids, Teens
- ✅ Enjoy Our 100% Fun Factor Guarantee ✅ ‣ If you play It’s In The Bag! and it isn’t no an instant hit, just let us know via Amazon’s messaging platform and we’ll provide a full refund – no questions asked!
- ✚ A Game For The Whole Family ✚ ‣ Finally, a game that EVERYONE can enjoy! Adults, teens, and children of all ages and skill levels will drop their phones and video games for this hilarious game!
- 🎉 The Ultimate Party Game! 🎉 ‣ If you love charades, word guessing games and maybe even getting a little crazy with your game nights… then you’re going to love It’s In The Bag! it’s like charades steroids! It builds upon the classic acting & phrase guessing games while adding a touch of ridiculousness to spice things up!
- ➟ [How To Play] ‣ You and your team must work together to guess the cards in the bag as fast as you can. Each round brings new challenges and unlimited laughs as you watch each other come up with creative (but mostly hilarious) performances! [‣ 4+ players | ‣ Ages 10+]
- ✓ As Easy As 1,2,3! ✓ ‣ A fast-paced family active game that’s can be learned in seconds and never gets boring! Easy enough for kids while still being wildly entertaining for adults!
Wishful Thinking – Board Game for Ages 14 to Adult
- On to the next one: the HINT word is ‘Shock’? What word could possibly start with a ‘J’ and be a ‘Shock’? If you are stumped after hearing the hint, say ‘Help!’ and the Presenting Player will give you the second letter hint – an ‘O’. Can you come up with a word starting with ‘JO’ that would be a SHOCK? You only have a few seconds left before the timer runs out! If you guessed …… JOLT……. you got it right again!
- WISHFUL THINKING Board Game is a classic parlor game that everyone can play at Family Game and Party Night! For 2 to 6 players/teams. Ages 14 to Adult. SCROLL DOWN THE PRODUCT PAGE TO SEE MORE IMAGES, DETAILS AND DESCRIPTIONS.
- Try not to get HELP too often! Players advance two spaces along the board for each mystery word solved without saying ‘Help!’, and only one space after asking for ‘Help!’. So, the fewer times you ask for HELP, the more spaces you advance on the game board in the race to the Winner circle!
- Will you get the answers in time, or is that just WISHFUL THINKING? Let’s see how quickly you make the connections in this fun and challenging board game. You only have 60 seconds to figure out three ‘Mystery’ words on the card. The only thing they have in common is that they all begin with the same letter. You (and your teammates) are allowed as many guesses as you like, so shout out anything that comes to mind.
- Let’s try it: the Presenter says “Think of words that start with a ‘J'” and then gives the players a hint word: ‘VOYAGE’. What can you think of beginning with a ‘J’ to describe the word ‘VOYAGE’?. If you answered ….JOURNEY…. you got it right!.
All of Us – The Family Trivia Game for All Generations – Gen Z, Gen Y, Gen X & Baby Boomers – by What Do You Meme?
- Boomers, Gen X, Millennials, & Gen Z, unite: This game is designed for ages 12+ and is encouraged to be played with 4+ players (of all ages).
- Brought to you by What Do You Meme?: We also make other family party games inspired by pop culture. Check out our store for more good stuff.
- How To Play: Players of all ages team up to compete in a multigenerational trivia battle.
- What’s Inside: Contains 576 trivia cards, 8 wild cards, 1 60-second timer, 1 scoreboard, 2 tokens, plus instructions.
BUILDZI by TENZI – The Fast Stacking Building Block Game for The Whole Family – 2 to 4 Players Ages 6 to 96 – Plus Fun Party Games for up to 8 Players
- TEACHERS LOVE BUILDZI: Playing BUILDZI can help develop and reinforce many STEM skills. Students will utilize Problem Solving, Creativity, Communication, Inquiry, Engineering/Design Thinking, Critical Thinking and Collaboration skills to complete any of the building block games included with BUILDZI. It’s perfect for early finishers and is a great team building game.
- AWARD WINNING: Created by the same guys that brought you the extraordinarily popular games TENZI, SLAPZI, PAIRZI, and ITZI, BUILDZI is a fast building block game that rewards creativity and quick problem-solving skills. That’s why it was awarded ASTRA Best Toys for Kids in the Games 8+ category.
- WHAT YOU GET: 32 BUILDZI Blocks, 32 double-sided Tower Cards, 32 Block Cards and instructions for 7 different fast-stacking, nerve-racking, building block games for kids that is easily adaptable for all ages. 2 to 4 players with party games for up to 8 players. Ages 6 to 96.
- MORE WAYS TO PLAY: If you’re a fan of the TENZI family of games then you know there’s not just one way to play this block stacking party game. BUILDZI is a stacking game with instructions for 7 different ways to play including Together BUILDZI where you use your STEM skills to work as a team building a tower that includes all of the BUILDZI Blocks.
- FAST STACKING: BUILDZI is fun because it’s fast and easy to learn. Flip over your Tower Card or Block Card and be the first to build your block tower. For more of a challenging tower game try using the yellow/black side of the Tower Card, these towers are a bit trickier to build and don’t have colors to help identify the blocks.
PlayMonster 5 Second Rule Uncensored — Just Spit it Out… Or Not — Quick Thinking Party Game — Adult Humor — Ages 17+
- FUNNY GAME—As you race against the clock, there is plenty of laughter to share in from what you spit out!
- SILLY SLIP UPS—In your rush to answer the prompt in 5 seconds, who knows what you’ll say!
- ADULT HUMOR—With categories made to take your mind to the gutter for some adult fun!
- THINK FAST—Try to name 3 items in your category before time runs out!
- COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED—Game includes a timer to keep track of your 5 seconds!
Over-Rated – The Adult Party Game Where You Compete to Review Absurd Locations – by What Do You Meme?
- Brought to you by What Do You Meme?: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Check out our store for more good stuff.
- How To Play: Players rotate drawing a Location card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest Review card. Once everyone has played their chosen Review card, the rotating judge awards a point to the funniest one.
- Designed for 17+: This game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players.
- The 5 Star Party Game: Compete with friends and family to match the funniest “Review” card with the absurd “Location” card for each round. Example locations include “my Grandma’s House” or “The United States.”
- What’s Inside: Includes 150 “Location” cards, 350 “Review” cards plus instructions.