The 15 Best Games Like Exploding Kittens
The 15 Best Games Like Exploding Kittens
The 15 Best Games Like Exploding Kittens
Poetry for Neanderthals by Exploding Kittens – Family Card Game – Card Game for Adults, Teens & Kids
- So, Instead Of Saying “Broccoli,” You’D Say Something Like “Green Thing You Eat For Live Long And Have Good Health”
- Poetry For Neanderthals Is A Competitive Word-Guessing Card Game From Exploding Kittens Where You Must Speak Good Or Get Hit With A No! Stick
- It’S A Board Game That Forces You To Explain Complicated Ideas Using Simple Vocabulary. It’S A Game That Forces You To Sound A Little Bit Dumb
- Using Only Single Syllable Words, Give Clues To Your Team Trying To Guess Your Secret Phrase. If You Mess Up And Use A Big Word, You Get Bopped On The Head With A 2-Foot Long Inflatable Club
Bears vs Babies by Exploding Kittens – A Monster-Building Card Game – Family-Friendly Party Games – Card Games For Adults, Teens & Kids
- Includes 107 Cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), Playmat, FAQ sheet, Rule Book all inside a FURRY BOX
- Bears vs Babies is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids (ages 10+) who are into building monstrous bears who eat horrible babies
- A highly-strategic party game for 2-5 players and only 20 minutes to play
- Bears vs Babies is all about building amazing monsters, eating delicious babies and destroying the competition
Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens – A Dodgeball Card Game – Family-Friendly Party Games – Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids – 2-6 Players
- 15 Minutes to Play, 2-6 Players, Ages 7+ – Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene.
- Collect Cards. Play Your Hand. Throw Things at Your Friends – Look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
- A Simple and Easy Game for Kids and Adults – Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you’ve never played a party game quite like this. The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
- The World’s First Dodgeball Card Game – Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
- A Game by Exploding Kittens – Creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy!
You’ve Got Crabs by Exploding Kittens – A Card Game Filled with Crustaceans and Secrets – Family-Friendly Party Games – Card Games For Adults, Teens & Kids
- Includes 78 cards (2. 5 x 3. 5 inches), instructions, foam turn Indicator, 28 crab points and a box with 3 drawer compartments.
- A highly-strategic party game for 4-10 players.
- You’ve Got Crabs is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids (ages 7+) who are into crustaceans and seaaaa-crets in the deep dark ocean.
- Want even more crabs? Check out the “Imitation Crab Expansion” kit. It contains two wearable crab claws and one powerful expansion card. Whoever holds the card must wear the claws!
On a Scale of One to T-Rex by Exploding Kittens: A Card Game for People Who Are Bad at Charades – Family Card Game- Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids
- Warning: exploding kittens party games may cause excessive levels of laughter while performing ridiculous actions at different intensity levels
- This holiday gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2-8 players and includes 139 cards and 58 tokens
- From the creators of Exploding Kittens (9+ million games sold) and Wolfgang Warsch (The Mind) comes a brand new fun game for people who are bad at charades
- Game objective: the group is given three cards to act out (not a secret) and each player is given an intensity level card to act out (secret)
- The perfect card game for adults, teens and kids, especially if you’re looking for a board game for adults but still want to be able to play fun games with kids
Bears vs Babies: A Card Game From the Creators of Exploding Kittens with Imploding Kittens: This is the First Expansion of Exploding Kittens Bundle
- This is the first expansion pack of Exploding Kittens.
- Includes 107 Cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), Playmat, FAQ sheet, Rule Book all inside a FURRY BOX!
- Family-friendly, highly-strategic party game for 2-5 players and only 20 minutes to play!
- A Monster-Building Card Game From the Creators of Exploding Kittens.
- Includes 20 new cards illustrated by The Oatmeal.
- Expands the core deck from 5 to 6 players.
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza
- GET ROLLING IN SECONDS- Takes only a minute to learn and gameplay lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE- Convenient take anywhere size game.
- WILDLY POPULAR- Perfect for all-ages.
- SIMPLE AND HILARIOUS- Fast paced laugh out loud fun for any get together.
TeeTurtle Unstable Unicorns Card Game – A strategic card game and party game for adults & teens
- Build a Unicorn Army. Betray Your Friends. Unicorns are Your Friends Now.
- Unstable Unicorns won the 2019 People’s Choice Award for Toy of the Year.
- The game was one of Kickstarter’s top 100 most backed projects of all time and has sold over a million copies worldwide.
- Unstable Unicorns is a strategic card game that will destroy your friendships but in a good way.
Exploding Kittens – A Russian Roulette Card Game, Easy Family-Friendly Party Games – Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids – 2-5 Players
- A Simple Card Game for Kids and Adults – Perfect for all occasions, including a family game night, beach trip, road trip or drinking with friends
- A Kitty-Powered Russian Roulette Card Game – The hit party game for family and friends who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats
- Game Of The Year Award Winner – More than 10 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in between
- Beginner-Friendly, Just 2 Minutes to Learn – If you draw an Exploding Kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten. If you don’t explode, YOU WIN
Taco vs Burrito – The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old – A Perfect Family-Friendly Party Game for Kids, Teens & Adults.
- Surprisingly Strategic – Basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory. Exciting up to the very last card!
- Easy to Learn and Quick to Play – Takes only a few minutes to learn. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Optimal for 2-4 players.
- Wildly Popular All-Ages Card Game – TvB soared on Kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2,400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon!
- Brilliant Gift Idea – Makes the perfect birthday for boys, girls, parents, adults, friends, or family as well as any board game or card game lover. Great for birthdays, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, and Taco Tuesday
- Create by a Kid, Perfect for Everyone – Alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
Exploding Minions by Exploding Kittens – A Russian Roulette Card Game, Easy Family-Friendly Party Games – Card Games for Kids, Teens & Adults – 2-5 Players
- New Cards and Gameplay – The Minions bring a new game-changing card with them that allows players to Clone cards!
- Easy to Learn and Quick to Play – If you draw an Exploding Minion, you explode and are out of the game. If you don’t explode, YOU WIN. A simple card game for kids, teens and adults! It’s the game you’ll want for any gathering: game night, beach trip, or road trip
- The Minions have invaded the Exploding Kittens Universe! Play the Minions-themed version of the award-winning card game, featuring new cards, illustrations, and banana-fueled hilarity
- Created by Game Of The Year Award Winner, Exploding Kittens – The hit game that sold over 10 million copies worldwide, breaking records in kids games, adult games, and everything in between
TeeTurtle Here to Slay Base Game – from The Creators of Unstable Unicorns – A Strategic Card Game for Teens and Adults
- Here to slay is a fast-paced, easy to learn game that is perfect for all skill levels, whether you’re just entering the world of role-playing games or honing your masterful skills.
- A strategic card game. A role-playing adventure. A dangerous new world.
- Here to Slay makes a great gift for any game lover, and is one of Pop Insider’s best geeky gifts of 2020!
- From the creators of Unstable Unicorns, this brutal and adorable game takes 30-60 minutes to play and is for 2-6 players (recommended for ages 10+). The box contains 1 standard deck of 115 cards, 6 Party Leader cards, 15 oversized Monster cards, 2 six-sided dice, and 6 rules reference cards.
- The game was one of Kickstarter’s top 50 most backed projects of all time!
Exploding Kittens Happy Salmon Family-Friendly Party Games – Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids
- Number Of Players: 3-8
- A Simple But Addictive Party Game Perfect For Any Gathering
- Perfect For Convincing Friends Who Claim They “Don’T Like Playing Games” That They Actually Love Them
- Family Friendly Game That Is Easy To Learn And Quick To Play
A Game of Cat and Mouth by Exploding Kittens – Family Card Game – Card Game for Adults, Teens & Kids
- Includes 24 catapult-able balls and 2 magnetic, human-powered Kitty Paw Flickers (No batteries ever needed. EVER!)
- Play with more than 2 players using the tournament app.
- Fun for the whole family, great for ages 7 and up.
- The game features a Rainbow Ralphing “Cat Mouth” centerpiece and 6 optional wall bumpers (no judgment, we get it)
- The box IS the game board! It’s portable and easy to set-up: just open and play!
Steal The Bacon
- Fast-Paced Bacon Stealing Party Game From The Makers Of Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza
- Get Playing Fast! Takes Only A Minute To Learn
- Convenient Take-Anywhere Size For Fun On The Go
- A Blast For All Ages!