The 15 Best New Games
The 15 Best New Games
The 15 Best New Games
Do You Really Know Your Family? A Fun Family Game Filled with Conversation Starters and Challenges – Great for Kids, Teens and Adults
- Get ready for the best family game night as you laugh and learn new things about each other with this fun card game.
- See who really knows the family best as you answer fun questions about each other while sparking interesting conversations.
- Create hilarious family memories as you compete and perform silly challenges together.
- Super easy to learn and play – a perfect game for families with kids 8 and up, teens and adults.
New Phone, Who Dis? – The 100% Offline Text Messaging Party Game – by What Do You Meme?
- Designed for 17+: This game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players.
- The Party (game): This is the 100% offline text message party game where players compete to create the funniest text message thread.
- Brought to you by What Do You Meme?: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Check out our store for more good stuff.
- How To Play: Players rotate drawing a sent (or “inbox”) card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest reply card. Once everyone in the group has played their chosen reply card, the judge decides which combo is the funniest. That person gets a point. The person with the most cards at the end, wins.
- What’s Inside: Includes 240 Inbox cards and 300 Reply cards plus instructions
Latice Hawaii Strategy Board Game – The Multi-Award-Winning Smart New Family Board Game. Intelligent Fun for Creative People.
- EDUCATIONAL GAMING: Concentration – Follow the course of the game and the other players’ turns. Interpersonal skills – taking turns and communicating with other players. Strategic thinking, spatial recognition: Reading the board, planning ahead to block and set up future turns. FOR EVERYONE: No language, age, or gender barriers, color-blind accessible through patterns on the tiles. MANY WAYS TO PLAY: Optional rules from kiddie mode through endgame support casual through tournament play.
- LATICE HAWAII combines simple rules with evolving complexity for a unique game that’s easy to learn, quick to play, with strategic potential to last a lifetime. Be the first to play all of your tiles. Play faster by matching tiles on two or more sides, landing on sun squares or using wind tiles to shift tiles on the board. Advanced players will play both offensively and defensively based on their knowledge of remaining tiles. 3 minutes to learn, 20 minutes to play, a lifetime to master.
- LOTS OF FUN for your friends and family. LATICE (“Lattice”) is an entertaining board game that is popular with kids, teens and adults. “This game should be a staple in every board game collection!” -Andrew Ferguson
- PLAYERS: For 2 – 4 players (plus 4 players per additional game set). AGE: 8 and up. GAME DURATION: 20-40 minutes (about 7-10 minutes per player). INSTRUCTIONS: English. Other languages available for free on the Latice website. CONTENTS: 84 acrylic tiles, 16″ board, 4 tile racks, 36 acrylic stones, box, component organizer, sand timer, and instructions. Designed by Adacio in California. “This is the best game ever. We all love it.” -D. Lane-Stott
- FAST START: Easy to learn rules! Includes a short manual with pictures. Ideal for a quick match in-between other activities or as the main event for exciting evenings. A turn-based and time flexible game. “Brilliant game” -Mike Mottershead
Hygge Games …I should have known that! Trivia Game Green
- An addictively entertaining trivia game where it will only be a matter of time before you hear yourself sayâ€¦ ahhh!… I should have known that!
- Players 2+ / age 14+ / box size 5.7 x 5.7 x 1.8 inches
- Contains 110 cards with more than 400 questions about things that you should know
- In contrast to traditional trivia formats, you don’t receive points for answering questions correctly. Instead, points are subtracted for every incorrect answer!
- Is starboard on the left or right side of a boat? How do you say â€œjapanâ€ in japanese? Is a penguin a bird? How long did sleeping beauty actually sleep?
MONOPOLY Deal Card Game (Amazon Exclusive)
- New Monopoly Deal card game that is moving through Family Game Nights everywhere
- Collect 3 complete property sets but beware of the Debt Collectors, Forced Deals and Deal Breakers
- Fun, fast dealing…every card counts
- If you are looking for a fun family/friend game, this is it
- Now only plays up to five players which takes apprx 45 min to play w/5 people, apprx 35 min w/4, apprx 15-25 minutes w/3 people and apprx 5-15 minutes w/2 people
On a Scale of One to T-Rex by Exploding Kittens: A Card Game for People Who Are Bad at Charades – Family Card Game- Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids
- Warning: exploding kittens party games may cause excessive levels of laughter while performing ridiculous actions at different intensity levels
- From the creators of Exploding Kittens (9+ million games sold) and Wolfgang Warsch (The Mind) comes a brand new fun game for people who are bad at charades
- This holiday gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2-8 players and includes 139 cards and 58 tokens
- Game objective: the group is given three cards to act out (not a secret) and each player is given an intensity level card to act out (secret)
- The perfect card game for adults, teens and kids, especially if you’re looking for a board game for adults but still want to be able to play fun games with kids
MOOSE MASTER – A Hilarious Party Card Game – Easy Set Up – Will Have Everyone Laughing from The Start – for Fun People Looking for a Hilarious Night in A Box – Laugh Until You Cry Fun
- Moose Master is the perfect card game for adults, teens, and kids who are into games that keep you laughing while trying to outsmart your friends.
- Sets up in seconds and easy to learn. This party game is the ultimate ice breaker for get togethers and makes a great gift for the holidays.
- WARNING if you laugh too much please pause the game until you can gain your composure. Not intended for those who do not like fun, or laughing, or parties, or cards, or Moose, especially Moose.
- The best Moose inspired party game of the year.
- This holiday favorite takes seconds to set up, 5 minutes to learn, 30 to play, is for 3 to 10 players and includes 110 cards, box, and rules.
Oh Crud Card & Dice Game. Great Family Friendly Party Game for Adults, Teens & Kids. 2 to 9 Players.
- EASY TO LEARN WITH ONLINE VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS. Printed instructions and quick reference cards included.
- THE OBJECT OF THE GAME is to avoid getting any CRUD and get the lowest score. When you get CRUD, you get points, and you don’t want any points because the person with the lowest score at the end of the game wins! Strategize which card you’re going to play next, so you don’t get stuck with the CRUD!
- A GREAT GAME FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. The game can be played with just 2 people, or larger groups of up to 9 people.
- SO MUCH FUN! Oh Crud the card game is one of the best new games of 2021. This fun and exciting new card game is like 6 games in 1 and it’s different every time you play. There are 6 rounds of game play, and each round is played slightly different. Before each round, you roll the appropriate dice which can drastically affect your game play strategy.
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND. TOTALLY UNPREDICTABLE! Oh Crud is easy to understand, but so unpredictable because the game is always changing. Before you deal each round, you roll the dice which vastly affects your game play. Depending on the round, the dice can change what Crud is, determine the Power suit, or determine what card you must start with. The roll of the dice adds an entirely new dimension to each round.
Cover Your Assets | from The Creators of Cover Your Kingdom, Grandpa Beck’s Games | Easy to Learn and Outrageously Fun for Kids, Teens, & Adults Alike | 2-6 Players Ages 7+
- Same great game, exciting NEW look!
- With easy to follow rules, Cover Your Assets is QUICK TO LEARN.
- The classic strategy is ADDICTING. You will want to play again and again!
- NEW advanced play makes this fun for ALL AGES!
- We have a passion for family time and Our Mission is to provide FUN for EVERYONE.
Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens – A Dodgeball Card Game – Family-Friendly Party Games – Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids – 2-6 Players
- The World’s First Dodgeball Card Game – Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
- A Game by Exploding Kittens – Creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy!
- A Simple and Easy Game for Kids and Adults – Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you’ve never played a party game quite like this. The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
- 15 Minutes to Play, 2-6 Players, Ages 7+ – Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene.
- Collect Cards. Play Your Hand. Throw Things at Your Friends – Look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
MONOPOLY Animal Crossing New Horizons Edition Board Game for Kids Ages 8 and Up, Fun Game to Play for 2-4 Players
- MONOPOLY TOKENS: Move around the board as one of 4 Animal Crossing New Horizons inspired tokens. Besides the numbered die, there’s a Nook’s Cranny die that determines what type of resources can be sold
- FUN GAME FOR KIDS: In this edition of the Monopoly game, kids visit islands, collect resources such as bugs, fish, fossils, and fruit. Then sell island resources for Bells, buy decorations, and earn Nook Miles to win
- SKILL CARDS: After the first trip around the Monopoly gameboard, players can choose a Skill card with an ability they can use throughout the rest of the game
- MONOPOLY GAME MEETS ANIMAL CROSSING: This twist on classic Monopoly gameplay features artwork, characters, and themes inspired by Nintendo’s Animal Crossing New Horizons
- FUN BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR KIDS 8 AND UP: The Monopoly Animal Crossing New Horizons Edition board game is a great choice for game night with the family, and it’s a fun thing for kids to do indoors
Giant Tumbling Timber Toy – Jumbo JR. Wooden Blocks Floor Game for Kids and Adults, 56 Pieces, Premium Pine Wood, Carry Bag – Grows from 2-feet to Over 4-feet While Playing, Life Size Yard Tower Game
- OUTDOOR & INDOOR USE: Take the fun from the house to the lawn. This classic game is perfect for outdoor and indoor events like birthdays, BBQs, tailgating, frat parties, picnics, camping, baby showers and so much more!
- HIGH-QUALITY & DURABLE: Each block piece is made from 100% pine wood that provides long-lasting durability. The premium quality wood withstands wear and tear and won’t receive damage after each tumble of the tower.
- 2021 STEAM Accredited: Not only is this toy fun for everyone, but it also promotes logical thinking, active movement and creativity! So, get the whole family involved! The Jumbo Wooden Blocks Game provides hours of entertainment for everyone of all ages. Children and adults will love the thrill and excitement! Block measures 6.4″ L x 2.1″ W x 1.2 “.
- PLAY IT YOUR WAY: 20 blocks are numbered so that you can create your own rules or bonus rules like reverse direction, skip player or go again. Customize the game and make it appropriate for kids or adults.
- CARRYING CASE: A super convenient carrying case makes it easy to transport and store all the pieces of the puzzle. Each block piece fits perfectly stacked in the zippered bag and it features two handles that make it easy to hold.
The Logo Game — New Edition with All New Questions!
- Put your knowledge of slogans, commercials and logos to the test!
- Features cool, 3D pawns and all new questions!
- It’s the game of things you know and love! From chocolate to cereal, football to flowers, soap to shoes—they all have logos!
- It taps into the knowledge we’ve piled up about nostalgic and new brands, and adds a few astonishing facts and surprises to entertain everyone!
- For 2 to 6 players, ages 12 to adult
Oh Fruck! A Raucous Card Game That Combines Strategy with Special Rules That Change Every Time You Play.
- Be the first player to discard all your cards, but watch out for the special rules … and don’t get Frucked.
- Fun-filled game for 2-6 players (up to 12 players when combined with another deck).
- Launched on Kickstarter. Funded in 1 day.
- Includes over 100 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, instructions, plus a Benevolent order of Fruckers membership card.
- Oh Fruck is a raucous card game that combines strategy with special rules that change every time you play.
Beat That! – The Bonkers Battle of Wacky Challenges [Family Party Game for Kids & Adults]
- EASY TO LEARN: Takes just seconds to learn, guarantees hours of belly busting laughter!
- FAST & FRENZIED FUN: Win by betting on your ability to successfully complete a series of ridiculous dexterity-based challenges. With a variety of tricky and outrageous challenges to test your skills, this board game will have you hooked in seconds.
- 160 CHALLENGES: Ever had the satisfaction of throwing a paper ball in the bin from across the room? Well, that feeling is what this game is all about. Bet on your skills with solo challenges, battle royales, buddy ups, and duels.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY: Great for kids and adults alike—all players attempt the exact same challenges, so get ready for the ultimate battle of abilities. Suitable for ages 9+, recommended 2-8 players.
- INCLUDES: 160 Challenge Cards, 80 Betting Tokens, 10 Cups, 5 Balls, 4 Dice, Chopsticks, Memo Pad, Tape Measure, Sand Timer