The 15 Best Rated Kids Board Games
The 15 Best Rated Kids Board Games
The 15 Best Rated Kids Board Games
Spy Alley – Connect The Clues and Guess Who – Fun Award Winning Family Strategy Board Game Night for Kids, Teens & Adults
- Spy Alley is a classic hidden identity strategy board game for 2-6 players. “Best Mind Game” by Mensa, Spy Alley will have you bluffing, deceiving and double-crossing your friends and family to earn the title of the world’s top spy. Perfect of adults, Kids (ages 8+) or Families, Fun for everyone!
- Spy Alley is a Fun Board Game for all ages, that helps sharpen your deductive reasoning, logic, interpersonal, and body language reading skills. “We’ve been playing this game over the years and not only our family enjoys it, but when guests want to play board games, they love this one. It’s different than any other. Easy to learn, fun to play.” Excellent Replay Value – Never The Same Game! Get a copy today and win the title of “WORLDS TOP SPY”
- Each new copy of Spy Alley comes with a 90 Day Limited Warranty – If the game becomes damaged due to manufacture defect in the normal use of the product within the first 90 days from purchase, Spy Alley Partners will replace the part free of Charge. The warranty is only valid if purchased from an authorized distributor in the United States of America.
- Simple rules can be explained in minutes but takes a lifetime to master. 30 to 45 minutes to play. People who like Clue tend to Love Spy Alley.
- Winner of 12 National Awards, Including MENSA SELECT, AUSTRALIAN GAME of the YEAR, Chicago Tribune “TOP TEN GAMES”
Operation Electronic Board Game With Cards Kids Skill Game Ages 6 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
- FUN AND UNPREDICTABLE GAMEPLAY: The game features a surprising buzzer and a flashing nose when a player hits the sides with the tweezers
- CHILDHOOD MEMORIES: This Operation game with classic gameplay is similar to what many people remember from their childhood. Introduce a new generation to this silly, electronic board game for kids
- CHALLENGING AND FUN KIDS BOARD GAME: Players get to be “the doctor” and make Cavity Sam better or get the buzzer. Easy-grab ailment pieces and large openings help make game play fun for kids 6 and up
- SKILL AND COORDINATION: Players use their skills and coordination to remove the patient’s “ailments” with the tweezers. Collect the most money by successfully removing the Funatomy parts to win
- INCLUDES DOCTOR CARDS AND SPECIALIST CARDS: Earn money if your removal of the Funatomy part didn’t set off the buzzer. If it did, it’s not a success and players get to use their Specialist card
Ticket to Ride First Journey Board Game | Board Game for Kids | Family Board Game | Train Game | Ages 6+ | For 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 15-30 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder
- HOW TO WIN THIS GAME: In First Journey, the game ends when one player completes six tickets, claiming the Golden Ticket as their prize. Climb aboard, travelers—your incredible First Journey awaits!
- STRATEGY GAME: First Journey offers unique rules designed for a younger audience that retain the strategy, charm, and fun of the original Ticket to Ride. The whole family will enjoy claiming routes and completing Tickets!
- FUN ADVENTURE GAME: First Journey is the perfect way to introduce young players to the game of cross-country travel.
- FAST AND EASY TO LEARN: With a brand-new map and simplified rules, First Journey is the perfect way to introduce young players to the game of cross-country travel.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This kid and family board game can be played with 2 to 4 players. The average playtime is 15-30 minutes.
PlayMonster Yeti in My Spaghetti
- Place the noodles across the top of the bowl and sit Yeti on top
- Silly, easy-to-play game!
- If you make Yeti fall, you lose!
- Includes 30 Noodles, Yeti, Bowl, Rules; for 2 or more players ages 4 and up
- Take turns removing the noodles one-by-one without letting Yeti fall!
- For 3 or more players, ages 4 and up
- Cards have clues with pictures, making this easy for non-readers, but also reinforces early reading skills
- 3 levels of play allow younger players to participate while still making it challenging enough for older players
- Classic game designed for kids, but great for the whole family to play together!
- Stimulating game gets kids moving around as they have fun acting out clues
- Hasbro gaming imagines and produces games that are perfect for every age, taste, and event
- Party it up, and surprise guests at your next event with laugh out loud game from Hasbro gaming
- Nostalgic tabletop gameplay meets interactive digital content for an immersive gaming experience
- Includes game board, 12 Sorry Pawns, 44 cards, and instructions
- Ditch the TV, and re ignite family night with the get together amusement of a Hasbro game
Double Ditto – A Hilarious Family Party Guessing Board Game – Games for Kids Ages 8-12, Teens, & Adults – 4-10 Players or More – Family Games for Game Night – Family Games for Kids and Adults
- Simple & Hilarious – Double Ditto is a fast paced family game that can be played with kids 8 years & up to adults. A customizable card game that allows for creativity with answers and has other players guessing the answers of competitors.
- How to Play: Pick a card, read it aloud, & quickly write down two answers you think others will imagine. Laugh or cry as you discover if you were correct. Find out whose mind is in sync with yours. It may not be who you’d expect! Creativity is key!
- What You Get: 400 category cards, a 15-second timer, score sheets, & instruction card. Play Time: 25 minutes. (**8 and 9-year-olds with strong reading and writing skills may also enjoy playing, and younger players may “team up” with an adult). Purchase Double Double Ditto Expansion pack on Amazon for extra cards and fun!
- Award-Winning & Gift-able: Creative Child Magazine “Game of the Year” award in 2016! Double Ditto is one of the best board games. Makes the perfect family gift. Add to your gift list now!
- Everyone Loves It: Check out our reviews and see how much fun you can have playing Double Ditto! One of the top family board games and party games on the market today! Perfect for kids ages 8-12, 12 and up, makes a popular kids gift! Also great for teens, preteens, aunts, uncles, grandmothers and more. Bring it to your next family gathering!
Hasbro Gaming CONNECT 4 – Classic four in a row game – Board Games and Toys for Kids, boys, girls – Ages 6+
- Classic Connect 4 game is disc dropping fun
- Includes grid, 2 legs, slider bar, 21 red discs, 21 yellow discs and instructions
- Choose yellow or red discs. For 2 players
- When you get 4 discs in a row you win
Hasbro Gaming Candy Land Kingdom Of Sweet Adventures Board Game For Kids Ages 3 & Up (Amazon Exclusive), Red
- RACE TO THE CASTLE: Players encounter all kinds of “delicious” surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle
- GREAT GAME FOR LITTLE ONES: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love
- You encounter all kinds of delicious surprises
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven’t learned how to read yet
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck and instructions
- Sweet version of the classic boardgame features a race to the castle
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid. Introduce new generations to this sweet kids’ board game
ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up – One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents, Amazon Exclusive Version
- Develops critical skills – Perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play. Zingo is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families!
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing right away!
- Award winner – Zingo has won many awards including an Oppenheim Gold, Parents’ Choice Award, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- What you get – This is the Amazon exclusive version of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun’s best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
Latice Hawaii Strategy Board Game – The Multi-Award-Winning Smart New Family Board Game. Intelligent Fun for Creative People.
- PLAYERS: For 2 – 4 players (plus 4 players per additional game set). AGE: 8 and up. GAME DURATION: 20-40 minutes (about 7-10 minutes per player). INSTRUCTIONS: English. Other languages available for free on the Latice website. CONTENTS: 84 acrylic tiles, 16″ board, 4 tile racks, 36 acrylic stones, box, component organizer, sand timer, and instructions. Designed by Adacio in California. “This is the best game ever. We all love it.” -D. Lane-Stott
- LATICE HAWAII combines simple rules with evolving complexity for a unique game that’s easy to learn, quick to play, with strategic potential to last a lifetime. Be the first to play all of your tiles. Play faster by matching tiles on two or more sides, landing on sun squares or using wind tiles to shift tiles on the board. Advanced players will play both offensively and defensively based on their knowledge of remaining tiles. 3 minutes to learn, 20 minutes to play, a lifetime to master.
- EDUCATIONAL GAMING: Concentration – Follow the course of the game and the other players’ turns. Interpersonal skills – taking turns and communicating with other players. Strategic thinking, spatial recognition: Reading the board, planning ahead to block and set up future turns. FOR EVERYONE: No language, age, or gender barriers, color-blind accessible through patterns on the tiles. MANY WAYS TO PLAY: Optional rules from kiddie mode through endgame support casual through tournament play.
- FAST START: Easy to learn rules! Includes a short manual with pictures. Ideal for a quick match in-between other activities or as the main event for exciting evenings. A turn-based and time flexible game. “Brilliant game” -Mike Mottershead
- LOTS OF FUN for your friends and family. LATICE (“Lattice”) is an entertaining board game that is popular with kids, teens and adults. “This game should be a staple in every board game collection!” -Andrew Ferguson
Hasbro Gaming Trouble Board Game for Kids Ages 5 and Up 2-4 Players
- Power up spaces: The game instructions include options for playing the classic trouble game or using power up spaces
- Fun game for ages 5 and up: Just 2 players are needed to play the trouble board game; engages kids ages 5 and up
- Trouble game is peg-popping fun
- Pop-O-Matic die roller rolls the die
- Pop-o-matic bubble: The iconic pop-o-matic die roller bubble is fun to press, and it keeps the die from getting lost
- 2-4 players: The trouble game is a fun activity for play dates, after school, and family time; Enjoy playing the game with 2, 3, or 4 players
- Great family game: Adults and kids 5 and up can play the trouble game together. It’s a great choice for family game night
My First Dragon Adventure Board Game! New Fantasy Game for Kids 5 and Up – Learn New Skills with Hands On Fun
- SKILL BUILDING THROUGH PLAY – Not only will kids have fun playing My First Dragon Adventure, they will develop basic counting skills, strategic thinking, turn-taking, and social skills. Our games are designed to aid in early childhood development while having fun.
- STORY DRIVEN GAMEPLAY – My First Dragon Adventure encourages kids to get creative and use their imagination while the detailed board and themed cards help to form an adventurous story. Gameplay uses images and numbers from 1-10 to help develop early counting skills, with limited reading and simple instructions.
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – Our board game is perfect for family game night and hands on fun! My First Dragon Adventure is the perfect introduction to board games and will keep both parents and kids entertained. Box contains 1 game board, 4 player tokens, 4 dragon tokens, 52 number and obstacle cards, 25 item cards, 1 10-sided die.
- A GAME THAT MAKES STEM FUN! – Go on an exciting adventure through the magical lands and race to be the first one to befriend the dragons! Inspire creativity and imagination while learning new skills and basic math.
- CONVINCE THE DRAGON TO SAVE THE S’MORES – It’s a race to become the hero of the kingdom and relight the magical marshmallow fire. Move your character through the lands while overcoming obstacles and collecting precious treasures to be the first one to convince the dragon to come down to the kingdom and relight the fire! Suitable for 2-4 players ages 5 and up.
Hasbro Gaming Mouse Trap Board Game For Kids Ages 6 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
- CLASSIC MOUSE TRAP GAMEPLAY: Do you remember playing the Mouse Trap game when you were a child. Introduce your kids to classic Mouse Trap gameplay
- BUILD THE MOUSE TRAP: Take turns building the Mouse Trap while moving around the gameboard. Use the trap to capture opponents’ mice
- FUN AND EXCITING KIDS’ BOARD GAME: Scurry to the finish. This fun kids’ board game challenges players to get their mouse around the game board without getting trapped
- GAME FOR 2 TO 4 PLAYERS: This fun board game is for 2 to 4 players; it’s a great game for boys and girls ages 6 and up
- DON’T GET TRAPPED: Try to be the last uncaptured mouse on the Mouse Trap gameboard to win
SEQUENCE for Kids — The ‘No Reading Required’ Strategy Game by Jax, Multi Color, 11 inches (2-4 players)
- Targets kids ages 3-6, for 2-4 players
- The classic game of SEQUENCE made just for kids!
- Exciting strategy game helps develop logical thinking skills
- Reading is not required to play
- Play a card from your hand, and place your chip on the corresponding character on the board – the first with four chips in a row wins!